- Top Question:
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Best Answer:
Your Arvest Flex Rewards™ point balance appears on your monthly credit card statement. Check your balance online by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account or by calling Arvest Customer Service for credit cards and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ option.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- Customer Service Support
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?