- Top Question:
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Best Answer:
If you close your Card account while it is in good standing or cancel your participation in the Program, you will have 120 days after such closure or cancellation, as applicable, to redeem your Points.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I close an account?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?