- Top Question:
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Best Answer:
If you close your Card account while it is in good standing or cancel your participation in the Program, you will have 120 days after such closure or cancellation, as applicable, to redeem your Points.
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I close an account?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What are your hours?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?