- Top Question:
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Best Answer:
If you close your Card account while it is in good standing or cancel your participation in the Program, you will have 120 days after such closure or cancellation, as applicable, to redeem your Points.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I close an account?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Customer Service Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?