- Top Question:
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Best Answer:
If you close your Card account while it is in good standing or cancel your participation in the Program, you will have 120 days after such closure or cancellation, as applicable, to redeem your Points.
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I close an account?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What are my debit card artwork options?