- Top Question:
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Best Answer:
If you close your Card account while it is in good standing or cancel your participation in the Program, you will have 120 days after such closure or cancellation, as applicable, to redeem your Points.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I close an account?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?