- Top Question:
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Best Answer:
If you close your Card account while it is in good standing or cancel your participation in the Program, you will have 120 days after such closure or cancellation, as applicable, to redeem your Points.
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I close an account?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- When are my payments considered late?