- Top Question:
- How long can I accumulate Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Best Answer:
You can accumulate points for three years without redeeming them. At that point, they will expire on a first-in, first-out basis. View the Terms and Conditions to learn more.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I find my Arvest Flex Rewards points balance?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex RewardsTM for my Arvest Platinum or Arvest Visa Signature credit card?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards redemption center?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?