- Top Question:
- How long can I accumulate Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Best Answer:
You can accumulate points for three years without redeeming them. At that point, they will expire on a first-in, first-out basis. View the Terms and Conditions to learn more.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?