- Top Question:
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Best Answer:
Anyone who opens an Arvest Bank personal credit card is automatically enrolled in Arvest Flex Rewards™. Our credit card rewards program is free to join and there is no annual fee. With Arvest Flex Rewards, you enjoy the power to redeem rewards points however you choose - for cash back, statement credits, gift cards and travel.
Interested in opening an Arvest personal credit card with Arvest Flex Rewards™? Apply here.
Interested in opening an Arvest business credit card? Apply here. New business credit card customers can select Arvest Flex Rewards™ enrollment on their application or, along with current business credit holders not enrolled in our rewards program, can sign up here.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?