- Top Question:
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- Best Answer:
Yes, the magnetic strip on the back of the card works the same as with traditional cards.
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- Why isn't my card working?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?