- Top Question:
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
Visa chip-enabled debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a chip-enabled debit card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
New customers are not charged for initial chip-enabled debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
New debit card orders should arrive within 7-10 business days
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?