- Top Question:
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
Visa chip-enabled debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a chip-enabled debit card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
New customers are not charged for initial chip-enabled debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
New debit card orders should arrive within 7-10 business days
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- Do you post credits before debits to my account?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?