- Top Question:
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
Visa chip-enabled debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a chip-enabled debit card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
New customers are not charged for initial chip-enabled debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
New debit card orders should arrive within 7-10 business days
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Do you post credits before debits to my account?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?