- Top Question:
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- Best Answer:
You should allow at least five business days for a recipient to receive your payment. If a recipient does not apply your payment after five business days from your scheduled payment date, first verify you have provided the most current account number and address. If the information is correct, call the recipient directly to make sure your payment and statement didn't cross in the mail. Please make sure to get a contact name and number so we can follow up on the payment for you.
The recipient may not credit your account immediately upon receiving a payment. It can take a few days for the recipient's payment system to apply the credit to your account. Wait a few days after the scheduled pay date to see if the payment has been credited to your account.
If the payment is not credited after five days, call the recipient's customer service. If the problem still isn't resolved, contact Arvest Customer Service at (844) 225-8347 or by sending us a secure message in Arvest Online Banking. When you contact us, please provide your recipient’s name, verified account number, payment date/amount, contact name and telephone number. We'll work to resolve the situation with your payee and will respond to you with the results.
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?