- Top Question:
- If I change to Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division electronic statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- Best Answer:
If you are currently receiving paper statements, this change will take place immediately. If you are currently set up to receive coupon books, you will need to contact Customer Service at (800) 232-5524 to request a change to paper statements so that you then can enroll in mortgage e.Statements.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I sign up for/view my Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I hide an account?
- How do I contact Arvest Central Mortgage Company?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- What are your hours?
- Where are your branches located?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I lock my debit card?