- Top Question:
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- Best Answer:
If the ATM does not return your card or if you leave your card in the ATM, please visit your local branch or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 to order a replacement debit card.
If you leave the money you’ve withdrawn at the ATM, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit a branch to fill out a report. Any charge issued as a result of the original transaction remains valid.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards or ATM card?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Customer Service Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?