- Top Question:
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- Best Answer:
If the ATM does not return your card or if you leave your card in the ATM, please visit your local branch or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 to order a replacement debit card.
If you leave the money you’ve withdrawn at the ATM, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit a branch to fill out a report. Any charge issued as a result of the original transaction remains valid.
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- Why is my card not working?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?