- Top Question:
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Best Answer:
To activate your Arvest debit card, please call our toll-free Automated Card Activation Line at (866) 763-3369 and follow the prompts as instructed during the call. You will be able to select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the time of your debit card activation by following the prompts after activation is successful.
*Service hours are, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. CST and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?