- Top Question:
- Do you offer notary services?
- Best Answer:
Many Arvest Bank branches have a Notary Public onsite, and their services are available at no charge to all Arvest customers. You must be present and provide valid state- or government-issued identification to have a document notarized. Additionally, your form of identification cannot be expired.
To find the branch with a Notary Public nearest you, and to confirm that your document can be notarized, please call (866) 952-9523.
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What online banking options do you have for businesses?
- Does Arvest offer lockbox receivables services?
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Do you offer credit options for those with poor credit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?