- Top Question:
- Do you offer notary services for Arvest customers?
- Best Answer:
Many Arvest Bank branches have a Notary Public onsite, and their services are available at no charge to all current Arvest customers. You must be present and provide valid state- or government-issued identification to have a document notarized. Additionally, your form of identification cannot be expired.
To find the branch with a Notary Public nearest you, and to confirm that your document can be notarized, please call (866) 952-9523.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- Why do you serve popcorn to customers?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
- Why doesn’t Arvest give everyone a higher mobile check deposit limit?
- Does Arvest offer Private Banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I lock my debit card?