- Top Question:
- Which Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- Best Answer:
When transferring between Arvest accounts, the transfer rules for your particular account types will determine what can be transferred to/from. Learn more about transfer rules here.
When using Arvest BillPay, any eligible checking or money market account will be available as your funding account.
Please remember online transfers from a Money Market account are subject to federal restrictions and may cause additional fees.
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- What is TransferNow®?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- What Arvest accounts can I use in Money Movement?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?