- Top Question:
- Does Arvest accept deposits via mail?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can deposit checks, money orders, etc. via mail. Do not send cash. If you do not have a deposit slip, please include the primary accountholder’s name and the account number. Mail your deposit to:
PO Box 799
Lowell, AR 72745
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I contact Arvest via email for general questions other than my personal account information?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?