- Top Question:
- What is Android Pay™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Android Pay is a simple and secure way to make Arvest Bank debit card purchases with compatible Android devices. Devices that support Android Pay are NFC- and HCE-enabled and run KitKat 4.4 or later. By downloading the Android Pay app and snapping a photo of your card, the power to make purchases is in the palm of your hand even when your wallet isn’t. With Android Pay, customers can make payments on the go at more than 1 million stores, in apps and online. Users also get all the benefits and security of Arvest cards along with the convenience of using Android Pay.
Android Pay protects customer information, requiring you to make sure your phone is unlocked before holding it up to a terminal to make a payment. Moreover, when you make a purchase in Android Pay your Arvest debit card number is not shared with the merchant; a virtual number is used in place of your actual debit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant. Further, you can sign up to receive a notification after every transaction, which gives you even more peace of mind.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Android Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Android Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Android Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What are your hours?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?