- Top Question:
- What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Google Pay™is a simple and secure way to make Arvest Bank debit card purchases with compatible Android devices.
Devices that support Google Pay™ are those that run KitKat 4.4 or later. By downloading the Google Pay™ app and snapping a photo of your card, the power to make purchases is in the palm of your hand even when your wallet isn’t. With Google Pay™, customers can make payments on the go at more than 1 million stores, in apps and online. Users also get all the benefits and security of Arvest cards along with the convenience of using Google Pay™.
Google Pay™ protects customer information, requiring you to make sure your phone is unlocked before holding it up to a terminal to make a payment. Moreover, when you make a purchase in Google Pay™ your Arvest debit card number is not shared with the merchant; a virtual number is used in place of your actual debit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant.
Further, you can sign up to receive a notification after every transaction, which gives you even more peace of mind. Learn more about Google Pay™.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay?
- Which of my devices work with Google Pay?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- What is Google Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Does Google Pay keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?