- Top Question:
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Google Pay is a simple and secure way to make Arvest Bank debit card purchases with compatible Android devices. Devices that support Google Pay are those that run KitKat 4.4 or later. By downloading the Google Pay app and snapping a photo of your card, the power to make purchases is in the palm of your hand even when your wallet isn’t. With Google Pay, customers can make payments on the go at more than 1 million stores, in apps and online. Users also get all the benefits and security of Arvest cards along with the convenience of using Google Pay.
Google Pay protects customer information, requiring you to make sure your phone is unlocked before holding it up to a terminal to make a payment. Moreover, when you make a purchase in Google Pay your Arvest debit card number is not shared with the merchant; a virtual number is used in place of your actual debit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant. Further, you can sign up to receive a notification after every transaction, which gives you even more peace of mind.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Google Pay™?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Credit Card Support