- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit card while using Android Pay. Android Pay is a simple and secure way to pay at more than 1 million stores, online and in apps.
Android Pay provides privacy and security during and after transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a virtual card number in place of your actual card number; and
- Sending you a notification after each transaction.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?