- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit card while using Google Pay™. Google Pay™ is a simple and secure way to pay at more than 1 million stores, online and in apps.
Google Pay™ provides privacy and security during and after transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a virtual card number in place of your actual card number; and
- Sending you a notification after each transaction.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I make a purchase in Google Pay?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?