- Top Question:
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
The following Arvest cards can be added in Google Pay:
- Arvest Chip-enabled Debit Card – All debit cards can be added to Google Pay. This includes the standard, blue Arvest debit card, as well as affinity and specialty cards. The standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Google Pay. So if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, it does not appear with that design in Google Pay. Still, the last four digits of your card appear at the bottom of the standard, blue Arvest debit card image in Google Pay to help you know the correct card was added.
- Arvest Business Debit Card
Google Pay and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Google Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?