- Top Question:
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Android Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Best Answer:
Due to card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Android Pay. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Android Pay.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why isn't my card working?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Android Pay?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?