- Top Question:
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- Best Answer:
On your compatible Android device, download the Google Pay™ app from Google Play to store your Arvest debit cards for use in Google Pay™.
To add your Arvest debit cards to Google Pay™:
- Open your phone’s Settings app and make sure NFC is turned on.
- Open the Google Pay™ app and follow the setup instructions.
- You may need to set up a PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint screen to lock.
- If you have multiple Google accounts in Google Pay™: At the top left of the app, touch your name, then choose the account you wish to add the card to.
- At the bottom right, tap +.
- Tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use your device’s camera to capture your Arvest debit card information or enter it manually.
- If you are asked to verify your card, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
- If you have trouble with card verification, see Verify your Card.
After you add an Arvest debit card to Google Pay™, you might see a small temporary charge on your account. It won’t affect your balance and will disappear soon, according to Google. This is Google’s way of verifying that you have entered a valid card.
You will also receive a letter from Arvest, confirming you added your card to Google Pay™.
Here is what it means if you received a “Verification Required” message while adding your Arvest debit card in Google Pay™.
Google provides more information here on setting up and using Google Pay™ on your devices.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Google Pay?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay, but I did not add my card in Google Pay. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?