- Top Question:
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
To make your Arvest debit card your default card in Android Pay:
- On your compatible Android device, open the Android Pay app. Because of card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Android Pay. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Android Pay.
- Tap the Arvest debit card you want to set as your default card.
- Tap Set as default card.
The first card you add to Android Pay is automatically set as your default card. When you use Android Pay to make purchases, your default card is automatically charged.
Google provides additional guidance on setting up Android Pay.
Android or Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What are your hours?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?