- Top Question:
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Both Arvest and Google support are ready to help if you encounter difficulty in adding your Arvest debit cards to the Google Pay app on your compatible device. The Google Pay app on your compatible Android device stores your Arvest debit cards for use in Google Pay.
Visit the Google Pay Help Center where you can browse FAQs as well as contact support specialists by requesting a phone call, chatting online or via email.
For help adding your Arvest debit card in Google Pay, contact the Arvest Contact Center:
Toll-free at (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Google Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?