- Top Question:
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Both Arvest and Google Support are ready to help if you encounter difficulty in adding your Arvest debit cards to the Android Pay app on your compatible device. The Android Pay app on your compatible Android device stores your Arvest debit cards for use in Android Pay.
Visit the Android Pay Help Center where you can browse FAQs as well as contact support specialists by requesting a phone call, chatting online or via email.
For help adding your Arvest debit card in Android Pay, contact the Arvest Contact Center:
Toll-free at (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Android Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Why isn't my card working?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?