- Top Question:
- How do I make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
To make an in-store purchase with your compatible device, simply hold your unlocked device against the contactless reader that accepts Google Pay. There is no need to open the Google Pay app. If prompted, choose “Credit” regardless of your type of card. For debit card transactions, you may have to enter a PIN. Use the PIN you set up with Arvest.
Make sure you are holding the device very close to the terminal; it may take a couple of seconds. Look for the green check mark to appear on your device. Receive confirmation from the cashier that your payment went through.
In-app or Website Purchase:
To make a purchase in-app or when you shop online with your compatible device, choose Google Pay as the payment option in the app. You can also use Google Pay on your Chrome mobile browser with participating merchants. When making in-app or online purchases, you may be asked to pick a payment method and enter your shipping address before confirming your order.
Cardholders don’t need to have NFC-enabled devices to use Google Pay for online transactions using virtual account numbers.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Customer Service Support
- Do you have online calculators and tools?