- Top Question:
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- Best Answer:
In the Android Pay app, you will notice that each payment card you add is assigned a virtual account number that merchants see when you make a purchase. Because this is a virtual number provided to the merchant in place of your actual Arvest debit card number, it improves security for your payments. You will provide this virtual account number when an Android Pay merchant asks for the last four digits of your Arvest debit card. You may also need this when requesting a refund for a purchase made in Android Pay.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How do Android Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I get my account number?
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?