- Top Question:
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- Best Answer:
In the Google Pay™ app, you will notice that each payment card you add is assigned a virtual account number that merchants see when you make a purchase. Because this is a virtual number provided to the merchant in place of your actual Arvest debit card number, it improves security for your payments.
You will provide this virtual account number when a Google Pay™ merchant asks for the last four digits of your Arvest debit card. You may also need this when requesting a refund for a purchase made in Google Pay™.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How do Google Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How do I get my account number?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?