- Top Question:
- Where can I use Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Google Pay is accepted at more than 1 million stores, wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Simply look for one of these symbols at checkout:
The Google Pay app also allows users to set up a notification that will alert you when a store you are in accepts Google Pay.
Google Pay is also accepted in many apps, using your compatible device.
You can also use Google Pay on your Chrome mobile browser with participating online merchants.
You can use Google Pay outside of the United States when you are shopping at a retailer that participates in Google Pay. Additional message and data rates, as well as foreign transaction fees, may apply.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Google Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- Where can I use Samsung Pay™?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- Where can I use Apple Pay™?
- Can I use AWM services if I live in a state that does not have Arvest Bank locations?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?