- Top Question:
- Where can I use Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Android Pay is accepted at more than 1 million stores, wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Simply look for one of these symbols at checkout:
The Android Pay app also allows users to set up a notification that will alert you when a store you are in accepts Android Pay.
Android Pay is also accepted in many apps, using your compatible device. Look for one of these buttons as a payment method:
You can also use Android Pay on your Chrome mobile browser with participating online merchants.
You can use Android Pay outside of the United States when you are shopping at a retailer that participates in Android Pay. Additional message and data rates, as well as foreign transaction fees, may apply.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Android Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What types of checks can I deposit with Mobile Check Deposit?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Android Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?