- Top Question:
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
To return something you purchased with Android Pay you’ll need your store receipt, just like you would for any other purchase. If the merchant asks you to swipe your card, simply hold the back of your phone to the contactless payment terminal.
It is important to note that for some returns, you may have to provide the last four digits of your virtual account number. You can find your virtual account number on the card details screen of the Android Pay app.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where should I send my insurance refund check when I receive one?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?