- Top Question:
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
The Android Pay app on your compatible Android device stores your Arvest debit cards for use in Android Pay. To edit a card’s information, you’ll need to use a browser to edit it on your Google payments profile. If you add your card directly to your payments profile, any edits made from your profile will show up in Android Pay.
When you receive an updated Arvest card, you can remove the card stored in Android Pay and add your new card.
Google provides more information here about managing your cards in Android Pay.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Does Android Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?