- Top Question:
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- Best Answer:
If you replace or update your device, you will need to re-add your Arvest debit card in Google Pay™. Google Pay™ requires a screen lock, so if you turn that feature off, Google Pay™ removes your cards for your protection. Additionally, if your device has been turned off, lost or otherwise inactive in the last 90 days, then your cards will be deleted for your security.
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase your cards using Android Device Manager.
You should also contact us to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Google Pay™.
You should review your statements for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card:
Call (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges.
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What is Google Pay?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How can I change my contact information?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?