- Top Question:
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
If you replace or update your device, you will need to re-add your Arvest debit card in Android Pay. Android Pay requires a screen lock, so if you turn that feature off, Android Pay removes your cards for your protection. Additionally, if your device has been turned off, lost or otherwise inactive in the last 90 days, then your cards will be deleted for your security.
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase your cards using Android Device Manager.
You should also contact us to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Android Pay.
You should review your statements for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card:
Call (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges.
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Why isn't my card working?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?