- Top Question:
- How do I remove cards in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
On your compatible device, open the Android Pay app
- If you have more than one Google Account in Android Pay, at the top left, touch your name, then choose the account you want to remove a card from.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Scroll down, then tap Remove Card.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Does Android Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Android Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?