- Top Question:
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay?
- Best Answer:
On your compatible device, open the Google Pay™ app
- If you have more than one Google account in Google Pay™, at the top left, touch your name, then choose the account you want to remove a card from.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Scroll down, then tap Remove Card.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?