- Top Question:
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
On your compatible device, open the Google Pay app
- If you have more than one Google account in Google Pay, at the top left, touch your name, then choose the account you want to remove a card from.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Scroll down, then tap Remove Card.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I remove cards in Apple Pay™?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I remove cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support