- Top Question:
- Does Google Pay keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- Best Answer:
There are many ways that Google Pay™ works to keep your information safe.
- Your payment information is encrypted and stored on secure servers, according to Google.
- Each debit card you add to Google Pay™ gets assigned a virtual account number that merchants see when you make a purchase, so your actual information is not shared with merchants.
- Every purchase on your compatible Android phone requires you to unlock your device. If you turn off your screen lock feature, Google Pay™ removes your cards for your protection. Also, if your device has been turned off, lost, or otherwise inactive in the last 90 days, then your Arvest debit cards will be deleted for your security.
- Google Pay™ does not store your Arvest debit card details on your phone, so anyone who finds or steals your phone won’t be able to access that information, even if your device is unlocked.
Learn more here about Google Pay™ security and privacy.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Does Samsung Pay keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- What is Google Pay and how does it work?
- How do I activate my debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?