- Top Question:
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Best Answer:
It is important to know that whenever your Android device is unlocked, it can be used to make purchases with Android Pay. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase it using Android Device Manager. You should also contact us as soon as you notice the loss or theft to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Android Pay.
You should review your statements and for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card:
Call (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges.
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- What is an Arvest Spending card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What happens if I make a purchase and exceed my credit limit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?