- Top Question:
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Best Answer:
It is important to know that whenever your Android device is unlocked, it can be used to make purchases with Google Pay. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase it using Android Device Manager. You should also contact us as soon as you notice the loss or theft to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Google Pay.
You should review your statements and for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card:
Call (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges.
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How can I report my debit card as lost or stolen?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How do I make mobile banking work on a replacement or upgraded mobile phone?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What happens if I make a purchase and exceed my credit limit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support