- Top Question:
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Best Answer:
It is important to know that whenever your Android device is unlocked, it can be used to make purchases with Google Pay™. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase it using Android Device Manager. You should also contact us as soon as you notice the loss or theft to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Google Pay™.
You should review your statements and for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card:
Call (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges.
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How do I make mobile banking work on a replacement or upgraded mobile phone?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Google Pay?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?