- Top Question:
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Best Answer:
For security purposes, we need you to contact us to verify the card you are adding to Google Pay. We ask you to do this to confirm your identity and protect your security.
To verify Arvest debit cards (business and personal), call Arvest:
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to midnight weekdays
8 a.m. to midnight on Saturday and Sunday
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is the status of my check order?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?