- Top Question:
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Best Answer:
For security purposes, we need you to contact us to verify the card you are adding to Google Pay™. We ask you to do this to confirm your identity and protect your security.
To verify Arvest debit cards (business and personal), call Arvest:
- Toll-free at (844) 608-8069 - 7 a.m. to midnight weekdays and 8 a.m. to midnight on Saturday and Sunday.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?