- Top Question:
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- Best Answer:
Please contact us immediately.
You should also review your statements and online banking account for unauthorized transactions. If someone makes unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
Arvest debit cards (business and personal):
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to 12 weekdays
8 a.m. to 12 on Saturday and Sunday
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Android Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Why isn't my card working?
- How do I cancel my debit card?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- When will my full deposit be available?