- Top Question:
- Which of my devices work with Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Please visit http://www.samsung.com/pay for a complete list of compatible devices.
You can add the same Arvest debit cards to multiple compatible devices.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Android Pay™?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?