- Top Question:
- Which of my devices work with Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Please visit http://www.samsung.com/pay for a complete list of compatible devices.
You can add the same Arvest debit cards to multiple compatible devices.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Google Pay™?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?