- Top Question:
- Which of my devices work with Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Please visit http://www.samsung.com/pay for a complete list of compatible devices.
You can add the same Arvest debit cards to multiple compatible devices.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Google Pay™?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?