- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit card while using Samsung Pay™ on a compatible device.
Samsung Pay™ provides convenience and peace of mind during transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a unique, randomized set of numbers in place of your actual card number; and
- Giving you more in-person and in-app purchasing power than any other mobile payment service.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?