- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit card while using Samsung Pay on a compatible device.
Samsung Pay provides convenience and peace of mind during transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a unique, randomized set of numbers in place of your actual card number; and
- Giving you more in-person and in-app purchasing power than any other mobile payment service.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?