- Top Question:
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Best Answer:
Due to card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card image represents all personal debit cards in Samsung Pay. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Google Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Online Banking Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?