- Top Question:
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Best Answer:
Due to card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card image represents all personal debit cards in Samsung Pay. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Android Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why isn't my card working?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?