- Top Question:
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Best Answer:
For security purposes, we need you to contact us to verify the card you are adding to Samsung Pay. We ask you to do this to confirm your identity and protect your security.
To verify Arvest debit cards (business and personal), call Arvest:
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to midnight weekdays
8 a.m. to midnight on Saturday and Sunday
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?