- Top Question:
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Best Answer:
Yes. You can add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay on any and all of your compatible Samsung devices.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™ on multiple devices?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?