- Top Question:
- Is there a fee for Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
There is no fee to add your Arvest debit cards to Samsung Pay, although it does require an active data plan, and additional message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I remove cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?