- Top Question:
- Is there a fee for Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
There is no fee to add your Arvest debit cards to Samsung Pay, although it does require an active data plan, and additional message and data rates may apply. Contact your wireless carrier for details.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I remove cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What are your hours?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?