- Top Question:
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Both Arvest and Samsung Support are here to help if you encounter difficulty in adding your Arvest debit cards to the Samsung Pay app on your compatible device.
You can visit the Samsung Pay Support Site to browse top solutions and how-to instructions as well as a Samsung Pay Simulator. Additional assistance is provided by live chat, e-mail and by calling (800)-SAMSUNG.
You can also reach out to Arvest for help adding your Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay:
Toll-free at (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Why isn't my card working?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?