- Top Question:
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
You can make in-store payments by swiping up from the bottom of the home screen or opening the Samsung Pay™ app from your home screen.
- Select the Arvest debit card you would like to use for the purchase.
- Verify your identity by placing a finger on the home button or use your Samsung Pay™ PIN by tapping PIN and entering that number.
- To make a payment, place the back for your device on the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal.
- To complete the transaction with your debit card, you may have to enter your PIN. Use the PIN you set up with Arvest Bank.
- Some merchants/terminals may require a signature. The merchant does not receive your actual card number.
- A soft vibration will let you know you have paid.
Samsung Pay™ also has some additional how-to instructions available.
In-app or Website Purchase:
Samsung Pay™ allows you to make in-app and online purchases using your Arvest debit card.
- To pay, just select Samsung Pay™ at checkout and authenticate the purchase with your fingerprint or PIN.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is a forbearance?