- Top Question:
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
You can make in-store payments by swiping up from the bottom of the home screen or opening the Samsung Pay app from your home screen. Select the Arvest debit card you would like to use for the purchase. Verify your identity by placing a finger on the home button or use your Samsung Pay PIN by tapping PIN and entering that number.
To make a payment, place the back for your device on the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal.
To complete the transaction with your debit card, you may have to enter your PIN. Use the PIN you set up with Arvest Bank. Some merchants/terminals may require a signature. The merchant does not receive your actual card number. A soft vibration will let you know you have paid.
Samsung Pay also has some additional how-to instructions available.
In-app or Website Purchase:
Samsung Pay allows you to make in-app and online purchases using your Arvest debit card. To pay, just select Samsung Pay at checkout and authenticate the purchase with your fingerprint or PIN.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Samsung Pay™ in the Samsung Pay app?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?