- Top Question:
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- Best Answer:
In the Samsung Pay™ app, you will notice that each payment card you add is assigned a unique alphanumeric identifier. This is a virtual number provided to the merchant in place of your actual Arvest debit card number, it improves security for your payments.
You will provide this digital card number when a Samsung Pay™ merchant asks for the last four digits of your Arvest debit card. You may also need this when requesting a refund for a purchase made in Samsung Pay™.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- What is Samsung Pay and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?