- Top Question:
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- Best Answer:
In the Samsung Pay™ app, you will notice that each payment card you add is assigned a unique alphanumeric identifier. This is a virtual number provided to the merchant in place of your actual Arvest debit card number, it improves security for your payments.
You will provide this digital card number when a Samsung Pay™ merchant asks for the last four digits of your Arvest debit card. You may also need this when requesting a refund for a purchase made in Samsung Pay™.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?