- Top Question:
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can use your plastic Arvest debit card as you always have.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Why isn't my card working?
- Where can I use Samsung Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?