- Top Question:
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
For in-store payments, you do not need to be connected to the internet; however, you do need to be online for in-app and online payments.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?