- Top Question:
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
The Samsung Pay app on your compatible Samsung device stores your Arvest debit cards for use in Samsung Pay.
To view and manage your Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay:
- On your compatible Samsung device, tap Samsung Pay.
- Tap Credit/debit.
- To view card details, tap the Arvest Card you wish to view or manage.
- Additional details are available by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
When you receive an updated Arvest card, you can remove the card stored in Samsung Pay and add your new card.Samsung provides more information here about managing your cards in Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?