- Top Question:
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
If you replace or update your device, you will need to re-add your Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay.
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase your cards using Samsung’s “Find My Mobile.”
You should also contact us to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Samsung Pay.
You should also review your statements and online banking account for unauthorized transactions. If someone makes unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
Arvest debit cards (business and personal)
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to 12 weekdays
8 a.m. to 12 on Saturday and Sunday
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards or ATM card?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How can I change my contact information?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Online Banking Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?