- Top Question:
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
If you replace or update your device, you will need to re-add your Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay.
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can find, lock, or erase your cards using Samsung’s “Find My Mobile.”
You should also contact us to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Samsung Pay.
You should also review your statements and online banking account for unauthorized transactions. If someone makes unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
Arvest debit cards (business and personal)
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to 12 weekdays
8 a.m. to 12 on Saturday and Sunday
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why isn't my card working?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What are your hours?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?