- Top Question:
- How do I remove cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
- On your compatible device, open the Samsung Pay app.
- Tap Credit/debit.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Tap the More Options icon.
- Tap Delete card.
- Touch Delete.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?