- Top Question:
- How do I remove cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
- On your compatible device, open the Samsung Pay app.
- Tap Credit/debit.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Tap the More Options icon.
- Tap Delete card.
- Touch Delete.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?