- Top Question:
- Does Samsung Pay keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- Best Answer:
There are many ways that Samsung Pay™ works to keep your information safe.
- Your payment information is encrypted and is not stored on Samsung servers.
- Each debit card you add to Samsung Pay™ gets assigned a unique randomized number that merchants see when you make a purchase, so your actual information is not shared with merchants.
- Every purchase on your compatible device requires authentication by either fingerprint, iris or PIN.
- Samsung Pay™ does not store your Arvest debit card details on your phone, so anyone who finds or steals your phone won’t be able to access that information, even if your device is unlocked.
Learn more about Samsung Pay™ security and privacy.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Does Google Pay keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- What is Samsung Pay and how does it work?
- How do I activate my debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?