Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
Best Answer:

It is important to know that whenever your Samsung device is unlocked, it can be used to make purchases with Samsung Pay.

If your phone is lost or stolen, you should contact us as soon as you notice the loss or theft to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Samsung Pay.

You should review your statements for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.

To dispute a transaction on a debit card:

Call (866) 952-9523

7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays

8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday

Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges. 

Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.

Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.

Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate