- Top Question:
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Best Answer:
It is important to know that whenever your Samsung device is unlocked, it can be used to make purchases with Samsung Pay.
If your phone is lost or stolen, you should contact us as soon as you notice the loss or theft to suspend or remove your Arvest debit cards from Samsung Pay.
You should review your statements for unauthorized transactions. If someone uses your lost or stolen device to make unauthorized purchases with your Arvest debit cards, you should notify us as soon as possible of the unauthorized transactions. Arvest offers a number of ways for you to notify us of the unauthorized activity.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card:
Call (866) 952-9523
7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Or you can visit your local Arvest branch to dispute the charges.
Please refer to your Electronic Fund Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for more information regarding unauthorized transfers and your liability.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How can I report my debit card as lost or stolen?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?