- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- Best Answer:
Yes, Arvest offers benefits under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). The SCRA is a federal law that provides protections for military members as they enter active duty
The SCRA protections for eligible servicemembers include the following:
- Reduced interest rates to a maximum 6 percent per year on eligible mortgages, credit cards, auto loans or other debts incurred prior to military service by a servicemember, or servicemember and spouse jointly
- Reduction of payments to reflect lowered interest rates, where applicable
- Protection from foreclosures, default judgements, and repossessions
- Extended benefits for 12 months following active duty status for a mortgage, trust deed or other security in the nature of a mortgage
Visit a local branch or call us at (866)-952-9523 to learn more about these protections.
For additional information regarding provisions of the SCRA visit the U.S. Department of Defense's Military OneSource website.
This information is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice.
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Arvest Bank Offers Assistance to Customers Affected by Shutdown
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?