- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- Best Answer:
Yes, Arvest offers benefits under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). The SCRA is a federal law that provides protections for military members as they enter active duty
The SCRA protections for eligible servicemembers include the following:
- Reduced interest rates to a maximum 6 percent per year on eligible mortgages, credit cards, auto loans or other debts incurred prior to military service by a servicemember, or servicemember and spouse jointly
- Reduction of payments to reflect lowered interest rates, where applicable
- Protection from foreclosures, default judgements, and repossessions
- Extended benefits for 12 months following active duty status for a mortgage, trust deed or other security in the nature of a mortgage
Visit a local branch or call us at (866)-952-9523 to learn more about these protections.
For additional information regarding provisions of the SCRA visit the U.S. Department of Defense's Military OneSource website.
This information is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice.
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What is Zelle?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?