- Top Question:
- What is an escrow payment?
- Best Answer:
Your monthly mortgage payment amount may include a portion called an “escrow payment”. The escrow payment is used to pay your escrow items such as hazard insurance, mortgage insurance, and property taxes.
- What is an escrow account?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- Can my escrow payment be adjusted?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is a CD?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?